Inclusive and Universal Web Design
The most important in creating a website is to help meet the organizational needs that motivated its development. Therefore, I fully address each of the stages for the project, so that it meets the requirements of the organization and meets the needs of all future users.
Your website is a reflection of who you are as a company or professional. I will work with you to decide the style and functionality, and when everything is ready, I will have created an attractive and clean website.
Customized with WordPress
I design elegant sites with WordPress that will allow you to make updates at any time without touching a line of code. If you use Facebook, then you can use WordPress. I develop custom websites that are accessible, functional, easy to use and easy to update.
Open your store to the rest of the world with e-commerce solutions based on WooCommerce. Websites designed and customized with functionalities for each of the markets and exclusive offers of our customers.
Because the web should be a place for everyone, I design inclusive and universal sites to make your content accessible to each user. I prioritize the readability of texts with high contrast, write and add alternative texts to graphics and images for screen readers and the essentials for all assistive technologies.
- Accessibility reports, information architecture and usability
- Catalogs and products carts with WooCommerce
- Contents with accessibility features
- Convertion from AI and/or PSD to HTML5
- Customized manageable sites
- Forms, security, stats [plugins]
- HTML5/CSS3 implementation
- Manageable site development based on WordPress
- Online courses for e-learning with LMS
- Responsive device design for Android, iOS, mobiles and tablets
- Scalable vector icons in SVG format
- Search engine optimization [SEO]
- UX/UI design for hi-res screens [HiDPI/Retina]